To achieve this we included the following features.
- Remember User Settings When user changes any of the settings the app will store them as the last used options and the next time the application is started the last used options are used as the defaults. Settings being saved are: Show Tool-Tips; Source Device (Removable Media ; Hard Drive ; CD/DVD); Include Sub-Folders; Show Photo Taken Date; Auto-Rotate Photos; Background Music Selection.
- Select Default Picture Source If most of the time you use the same location as your picture source you can select that location as default and you will never need to browse for the same folder again.
- Filter Your Selection By Photo Taken Date Using the embedded 'Taken Date' picture information you can select: a Start Date (photos taken after the selected date); an End Date (photos taken before the selected date); Date Range (photos taken between the Start Date and the End Date). Also from from the context menu (right button click) you can access three predefined date filters: "Today", "This Week" or "This Month" to show only the most recent photos.
- Select Background Music Select your favorite music to play during your slide show. Browse and select any supported sound files (mp3 or a Windows Media Player playlist - wpl). If you select multiple files or a playlist you will be able to skip a music track without stopping your slide show.
- Pause Your Slide Show Pause the slide show for a brief moment by simply moving your mouse, if the mouse remains stationary the slide show will resume unless the mouse is over the navigation bar on the bottom of the screen. Pause the slide show indefinitely (if you need a beer or a cookie from the kitchen) by moving your mouse and positioning it over the navigation/tool bar on the bottom of your slide show screen.
- Mute/Unmute Background Music Mute the playback by clicking the mute button on the navigation/tool bar on the bottom of the screen without stopping the slide show.
- Change Sound Volume Using the controls on the navigation/tool bar adjust the music playback volume without leaving stopping your slide show.
- Skip Music Track If you selected multiple music tracks or a playlist you can skip to the next track by clicking the Next Track button on the navigation/tool bar on the bottom of the screen without stopping your slide show.
- Skip 5/10/20 Photos Fast forward by 5, 10 or 20 photos with a single click on one of the fast forward buttons located on the navigation/tool bar on the bottom of the slide show screen.
- Go Back 5/10/20 Photos Rewind by 5, 10 or 20 photos with a single click on one of the rewind buttons located on the navigation/tool bar on the bottom of the slide show screen.
- Restart From The First Slide Rewind the slide show to the slide #1 with a single click on the restart button located on the navigation/tool bar on the bottom of the slide show screen.
picShow With Tunes 1.0 in action by BurnWorld.com on YouTube. (If you can please watch this video in full screen HD mode)